It is a truth universally acknowledged...

This blog is dedicated to truths which I hold as universally acknowledged. That love is a necessity. Good food, drinks, and friends should never part. That books, those all-consuming and wondrous things, are living, breathing entities with souls and personalities all their own. Any individual that has not read Jane Austen has not lived. That life without an animal or two is incomplete. Contrary to popular belief, you do NOT need to learn from all mistakes; some mistakes are just mistakes and should be left as such. That your job is your job and your life is your life; the two should never mingle nor become blurred. Every once in a while, you should see the stars from a campsite in the mountains...just see them, appreciate them, wonder at their existence, clarity, and beauty, and enjoy a smoky fire under their guiding and unobstructed light, all the while avoiding frollicking embers that seem to cheerfully yet mockingly chase you from stump to stump as you roast your marshmallow and breath in the intoxicating scent of pine needles and harken to nature's own lullaby.

That life is messy, beautiful, incredibly difficult, and simultaneously simple all at once...

My universally acknowledged truths go on for an eternity and this is what my blog is about...all the truths that I hold as dear and quintessential to a fulfilling life.



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blink, blink, blink...

Blink, blink, blink...

I've been staring at this damn blinking cursor for the last couple of minutes...

Why can't I write?

Blink, blink, blink...

Check Facebook. Nothing new. The same people are doing the same dumb things and reporting even the minutest detail of their lives via their Facebook status per the usual. As if I care.

Blink, blink, blink...

I'm building momentum now...

Blink, blink, blink...

What will I write my book about if I can't even write a blog post, hmmmm.

Blink, blink, blink...

Writing about not writing. Interesting.

Blink, blink, blink.

Blink.

1 comment:

  1. Blink, blink, blink . . . Anna speechless? I find caffeine helps.

    ReplyDelete